This 1.5m RJ45 to USB cable is designed for connecting a solar charge controller to your PC / laptop for remote monitoring and personalisation of your solar system via a special software which is free to download and use (suitable for Windows operating system only).
The cable is designed for use with any Tracer TR / PTR series solar charge controller, or with any VS****BN, LS or PU**24B series controller.
By using this cable to set up a connection between your solar charge controller and a special software programme on your PC or laptop, you will be able to monitor various charging parameters such as voltage, current (separately for solar panel / load), battery state of charge, etc. You will also be able to access energy counters such as accumulated charge and discharge energy, as well as min / max voltages.
In addition, you will also unlock a range of exclusive settings for your controller; giving you far greater control over your solar system. With access to this vast range of charging parameters, you will be able to:
– Amend the battery type and capacity
– Select charging volts for different charging stages
– Specify the duration of each charging stage
– Create a user-defined battery type with charging parameters specific to your battery (if the pre-existing options are unsuitable)
– Personalise the ‘load’ settings – e.g. set timers for lighting, fans, pumps