Unwanted & Incorrectly Ordered Goods
If you receive your order and decide you do not want to keep it, you can return it to us for a refund, providing the following conditions are met:
- You have 14 days from receiving your order, to inform us that you wish to return it to us.
- After notifying us, you then have a further 14 days in which to return it to us.
- All returned items must be in a fully sellable condition in order to receive a full refund. This means, unopened, in the original packaging, with no damage or signs of usage to the product or packaging.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive the items. We recommend using a tracked service as proof of postage is not acceptable.
- Eco Power Direct Ltd does not offer free returns for unwanted and incorrectly ordered items. This is because of the large cost incurred for us to ship the item to you and the restrictions and regulations we adhere to in shipping our products through our courier network. It is your responsibility to pay for the cost of returning the unwanted items to us. We can offer collections, but this will be charged to the customer before arranged or taken from the refund once received.
Upon receipt of your returned order, it will be checked to ensure it is in a sellable condition and that no damaged has occurred in shipping, as we are not liable for any damages whilst batteries are being returned to us. If we receive a damaged battery that has not been previously reported damaged within the agreed timeframe below (with images supplied) then we reserve the right to withdraw from refunding the order.
If applicable, a refund will be issued within 14 working days of receipt; however, we usually refund within 1 – 2 working days. This process can be optimised by the customer including the RMA Form within the box/parcel. It can take a few days after issuing a refund for it to appear on your card statement.
Please note: For remorse returns, the initial shipping fee will not be included in the refund.
Received Damaged or Faulty Items
If you have received a faulty or damaged item; or an item which is not as described, you may return it to us, at our own expense, for a full refund. The item must be in the original packaging for any refund.
There are still some conditions which need to be met:
- You have 24 hours to provide images and details of the damages incurred to the item you have received.
- We require you to take a photo of the faulty or damaged item so that we can more swiftly diagnose the problem, find out what happened and claim with our couriers or liaise with our warehouse staff.
- After notifying us, we will then send you instructions on how to return your item (or dispose of it if the damage is too severe) this may include a returns label, or sending a courier to collect the item, at a convenient time. It is important you are available when the courier calls, or if we provided you with a label, you need to return the items promptly. If you are not present when the collection has been arranged causing the collection to be unsuccessful, the rearranging of the collection will incur a charge to the customer.
The maximum we allow for this return is 14 days.
Please note that if we do not receive the return of your faulty, damaged or not as described item, we will not be able to refund you. Even though it may be unusable, we still need it back in the original packaging for shipping.
Upon receipt of your damaged order, we will refund you in full.
We will refund your order within 14 working days of receipt; however, we usually refund within 1 – 2 working days. It can take a few days after issuing a refund for it to appear on your card statement.